Monday 2 January 2012

A Special Home







What makes a home? A place to live, relax and enjoy time with loved ones? Why do we decorate our homes and make them beautiful?

This past week, having spent the time with my mother, I always walk into her house and feel it is a true home, comfortable, beautiful, well arranged and so many things well thought out. It is comfortable in the sense that there is always a table at your elbow to place a drink and a book, there is always enough light to read but never glaring or overhead. It is comfortable in that how the furniture is positioned it is best for conversation and sharing. There is color and there is light.













It is my favorite house, my favorite home and I always feel best here.






2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks truly beautiful and comfortable. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, thanks you know this home well,xx

    ReplyDelete